Saturday, January 24, 2009

New AntiGravity park in Newport News






Hey, its Sasse, had a pretty rad day, skated the plaza for bout an hour then met up with Sned, Littel, and Morris and skated the new HQ ledges (they are very good). Then ended up meetin Sned, Glenn, Waterfeild, Eastman, and Slimer at the new AG. Honestly that place is pretty much the "box fade" (whackest haircut out, quote compliments of Berard and Littel). Its at least a 30 minute drive, 12 dollars to skate for 2 hours, and it is the most slippppppery park ever (except the ledges, most of them don't really grind). Anyways I passed the homeycam around to all the homeys and we managed to get a bunch of photos and have way more than 12 dollars worth of fun! Actually when I was driving home, I still felt like I had to be careful or I would powerslide out (thats weird when the roads are completely dry).

1 comment:

fucc said...

Yeah sass, that back lip is all in!!!!