Tuesday, June 16, 2009

GOLDSTEIN!!!

 I missed Chris doing a gargoyle on the keg about 30 seconds before I took this pic.  Still not sure where that bottle of booze came from.
                           Good thing I got this one about 12 hours later the next day!!!!




chris goldstein really came through on the free-party mission this past weekend.
Here's the rundown: 
Friday night- Got me and 7 others around the $10 cover for a keg party with free booze
Saturday- All day bbq with incredible free food and another keg.
Saturday Night- Got me and him around the $10 cover at the 
War on Drugs show at union pool (which was awesome)and somehow got us free shots and beers from the Bartender.
- Got me and two others around the $7 cover at the late night secret show at the Shank after Union pool
- Blacked out at this point.  Keep it up Chris!!!!!

No comments: