Friday, December 18, 2009

ITS FUCKING COLD HERE...


... Which makes me not skate good, which makes me mad, which makes me break my board. But the good news is that because of sub-freezing temperatures and snowstorms on the horizon, Guids and I have a little bit of time to start cutting the Florida montage. We should have it up by the end of the weekend, maybe sooner. Good look by Lani by pulling some houdini/bartender shit to get the incredibly hard to find song from a Sony BMG rep. The Noodle's got some serious pull these days. Here are some random pics from the Florida trip to hold you over in the meantime.

P.S. Do you think its okay/legal to put a clip of Berard dry-humping an 11 year old boy on the Internet? Seriously, hit me up with any feedback on the subject
-al dirty





No comments: