Sunday, August 8, 2010

Maloof Money Cup 2010 Street Practice

Maloof Money Cup 2010

Maloof Money Cup Pro Street Practice 2010 Qualification from Anthony Conard on Vimeo.

You know for the biggest contest in skateboarding the

Noodle was going to be there! Yeah, we're tasty like that!

Even though this was the practice jam session Thursday,

it was still entertaining to watch! Thanks to Nikki at Vans,

she surprised me with a camera to shoot with before we

took off from Vans HQ and free food in the Vans RV with

the likes of Greg Hunt and Gilbert Crockett. The videos

not me at my greatest, I'm a bit rusty since I haven't owned

a camera in a couple months now but the music is a by a

band that somebody we work with at Vans is in so you

might wan't to check em, there rad! Conard-

No comments: