Friday, August 27, 2010

More Throwbacks!!!

Skating For Now from Alex Brownley on Vimeo.


I made this clip at the end of the summer in '04. It was one of the first clips I edited, which might explain why its a little cheesy (sort of like a video photo album). All the footage was filmed in less than a month, primarily from a Richmond day trip, a few spots around VB and of course, the Chesapeake warehouse; One of my favorite spots of all time which we ended up exploiting to the point that we were raging there every night until I was ultimately arrested and the spot became a huge bust. Sorry Virginia. Wait, no I'm not
I made this for a school project at Flagler around the same time. So much fun driving around getting hammered and filming Adam running around in a speedo. I know, the song is anobvious Hot Chocolate rip off. Who Cares?
-al dirty

No comments: